- March 1, 2022
- Posted by: Bogdan
- Category: Company News
The EUR50 billion global industrial cleaning product market is having a significant ecological impact. Harsh chemicals used for different kinds of cleaning are harmful to the environment and difficult to dispose of properly. SmartChem uses its patented chemical technology of intelligent fluids to provide a safer alternative to remove grease, dust and dirt with ingredients that are biodegradable and pH neutral.
To raise awareness and allow for ease of access to eco-friendly products, SmartChem is holding a token sale.
SMAC that Dirt Up
SMAC acts as the native utility token of the SmartChem platform. Unlike other tokens available on the market, SMAC is more than just a token for transactions. A part of the Change2Green campaign, it represents a holder’s desire for impact investing and working towards a cleaner and greener earth. Supporting the tokens means that individuals and firms represent:
- A commitment to a better earth.
- Sustaining the environment.
- Commitment to make a positive impact.
- Backing up the efforts of environmental NGOs.
- Raising their support of the UN’s Sustainable Development goals.
Other blockchain-based tokens only incite investors from a financial impact. While SMAC also has a monetary benefit, it has a fallback option where (even if the market value falls), it can be redeemed on the SmartChem platform in lieu of purchasing any cleaning product offered by Intelligent Fluids.
In this way, SMAC holders not only gain the opportunity to increase their wealth holdings but also use SMAC as reward vouchers. Using and holding SMAC also proves the commitment towards protecting the environment by employing eco-friendly products and a shift away from harmful and toxic chemicals.
How SmartChem Products Work?
A patented technology, intelligent fluids is a range of industrial cleaning products that are free from harmful and toxic substances usually found in traditional cleaning chemicals. It utilizes a physical cleaning effect rather than a chemical process. Instead of an aggressive chemical reaction to bind dirt and other unwanted remains, the oleophilic and hydrophilic nature of the cleaning materials means that all kinds of grease, dirt and other unwanted substances are removed without harming the surface material. At the same time, using eco-friendly ingredients makes it safer for the environment.
The SmartChem intelligent fluids can be used in a large variety of applications:
- General Cleaning: removing residue, stains and dirt from equipment, machines and floors.
- Degreasing Raw Materials: Preparing substrates for processing by removing grease, fats and oils.
- Stripping: Removing metal layers, color residues and photoresist layers.
- Adhesive Removal: Getting rid of glues, adhesives and other resins used to bind equipment, both permanent and temporary bonding.
UN’s Sustainable Development Goals Friendly
The UN has defined 17 different Sustainable Development Goals that the world has to achieve to protect itself. SmartChem products are in line with 10 of these:
- Climate action
- Clean water and sanitation
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Decent work and economic growth
- Responsible consumption and production
- Good health and wellbeing
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Partnerships for the goals
Funds raised from the token sale will be used by SmartChem to develop and grow its network at a global level. The platform intends to use these funds to expand its operations in Asia, US and MENA. At the same time, it will also increase its production capacity exponentially to reach 13,500 tons per year from its existing 500.
With the project inception back in 2017, SmartChem has been the winner of numerous rewards for its innovative eco-friendly approach, including winning the BTC-TV Blockchain Stars Award and NOURYON Global Imagine Chemistry Award in 2019, Global Green Product Award for Circular Materials and Heraeus Global Accelerator Winner in 2021.