- March 24, 2022
- Posted by: Bogdan
- Category: Cryptocurrency news
With the appearance of Metaverse, GameFi projects’ popularity is increasingly growing in the blockchain space whereas Web 2.0 traditional tools seem to be obsolete and not adapted to the Web 3.0 conceptual step up. This instrumental gap is filled by a unique partnership between Secretum and Edensol. Security, transparency, decentralization and immediacy as fundamental values of Web 3.0 meet safety and stability, menaced in other gameFi projects using traditional messengers.
What is Edensol?
Edensol is a revolutionary gaming Metaverse that combines fantasy action with the use of groundbreaking NFTs on the Solana blockchain. It’s play-to-earn gaming, easy to understand, exciting, and fast-paced. The main characters of the game are heroes, warriors, rangers, mages and pets. The value of an NFT character depends on its level of personalization (special cosmetic characteristics, number of types of pets owned etc.), as well as the frequency and success of the battles.
To sell and purchase NFTs players can use NSOL tokens and go trade on the Edensol marketplace. Edensol includes various types of NFTs, among which are heroes, whose value depends on its level of personalization and strength, gear (swords, axes, traps, fireballs, magic spells and battle outfits), eggs and pets.
The prices of these NFTs vary depending on the value of their superpowers, their looks, their not-yet-unlocked potential, and the rarity of their species. Some ultra-rare gear NFT items with completely unique artistic features and effects will be also tradable on secondary marketplaces in the future.
Significant advantages of financial gaming with NFTs in Edensol
A fusion of virtual gaming with NFTs is a confluence of crypto, gaming and money. Gamification of financial systems is disrupting the traditional gaming industry as we know it. It is the next step for the cryptomarket and it has various strengths and advantages. The total value of NFTs rocketing to a new record high of $43 billion in October 2021.
- In contrast to traditional gaming, where users play to win, Edensol adopts a play-to-earn model and permits the revenue capacity of NFT, which is proven to be significant.
- Edensol takes advantage of the popularity of video games, combined with unique features of cryptocurrencies
- Edensol provides verifiable and constant ownership for the players. All data is stored on the decentralized public Solana blockchain, which keeps track of what everyone owns. This means that players, not the game developers, own all of the in-game assets, even if a server is turned off or the gaming company suffers technical downtime. Edensol allows players to maintain ownership of all their in-game items and currency, thanks to tokenization.
- The game becomes reality. Due to blockchain technology, Edensol adds real-world value to in-game purchases. Interior tokens and items can be traded for cryptocurrencies and, ultimately, actual cash. When a user creates an in-game account, Edensol automatically creates and links a crypto wallet to that account, which is used to store NFTs, in addition to NSOL and any other cryptocurrency. At any time, players can transfer all their in-game NFTs to their crypto wallets, and then sell them on decentralized marketplaces
These aspects make crypto gaming with Edensol a source of real income for players. It could be a passive income or even a full-time one.
Although blockchain-based crypto gaming is still vulnerable to attacks. Players can lose all of their assets in a hacking incident. For example, a Discord server by NFT marketplace Fractal got hacked, swindling members over $150,000 in crypto assets. And here comes Secretum as a perfect game-changer for crypto trading.
What is Secretum?
Secretum is unique, fully decentralized, end-to-end encrypted and secure trading on the Solana Blockchain. The major innovation of Secretum is enabling the trading of all crypto assets (fungible and NFTs) directly between users, via a hybrid messaging and trading function.
Secretum possesses a completely anonymous and secure sign-up process with only a user’s crypto wallet address. It is DeFi, metaverse compatible, OTC, P2P trading dApp with access to smart public channels. All data is safely stored on the independent and verified nodes in the Secretum network, with no central point of failure.
Secretum is just like Edensol based on the Solana blockchain. So it is fast and cheap, with low fees and instant trades due to Solana’s capability of 50,000 transactions per second and an average cost per transaction of only $0.00025.
As gameFi projects and Edensol, in particular, are sensitive to cyber-attacks Secretum is a perfect detail to solve this problem and ensure the safety of users and their assets from scammers. Secretum provides a safe connection in the web 3.0 world and keeps players’ possessions secure and private.
Edensol + Secretum: complementary partnership
Thus, Edensol will use Secretum dApp to ensure safe and end-to-end communications for users, whereas Edensol will be a perfect addition to the Secretum community as a fantasy metaverse and an actual play-to-earn income possibility, combining fun-packed action with P2E features and the use of collectible NFTs on the Solana blockchain. Edensol community members will benefit from OTC, P2P trading functionality in the Secretum dApp. They will be able to trade their $NSOL tokens and NFT gaming assets without intermediaries.
This highly qualitative partnership allows gamers to avoid scammers. All thanks to verification of $NSOL tokens possession, safety and security of Secretum, a brand new Web 3.0 era messenger and trading solution. Being a solution to most of the insecurity problems of DEXs, Secretum perfectly complements the Solana metaverse and Edensol gameFi project.